Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fail

Sunday afternoon fail here.
Got to Goya metro station to go paint in my studio and realised I didn't have the keys. I managed to remember my laptop, headphones, water (the bathrooms look like something out of a horror film so I don't dare turn on the taps) and tap shoes, but forgot the keys.

Let's see if I manage to prepare my classes for the week today and get to the studio tomorrow morning before work...

Yesterday was hugely relaxing and necessary after a sociable and busy week. I re-read my favourite book (Bother of the More Famous Jack, Barbara Trapido) and sketched in the sun at Madrid Waterski Club. See the sketches on my sketchy blog!

I complain about spending all of my time during the week amusing children but somehow I ended up playing table football with Pepe and painting with Patri... force of habit! Now to decide what animal and what experiment to teach to 2-7 year olds this week, to plan what to do after other kids finish the octopus mobile they're working on, think up what to make my teenagers converse about, and prepare what I'm going to discuss with the famous fashion designer who hangs out with Madonna and BeyoncĂ© in New York and calls it 'work', among other things.
 If nothing else my working life is diverse!

No comments:

Post a Comment