Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Violent Rage

I have officially finished work for the night, the mum is at home but in bed sick, so as soon as I had put the boys to bed I could go home. Unfortunately I have stuff to do, which means I need the internet, so I'm still 'at work' sitting on my laptop in the living room. The boys are awake and acting like evil brats, and finding it hilarious past belief that because I'm still here it's me they get to annoy rather than their parents, who actually hold some sway over them. I really don't want their mum to have to come downstairs and shout at them, as she's ill and has a really sore throat, but I have things to do and I might have a heart attack if I stay here much longer trying to suppress the violent rage within me. Or kill a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment