Thursday, December 22, 2011

An update of sorts:

I haven't been very good at keeping this a regular thing recently. Truth is, I've been knackered! And hit by  number of minging kiddy viruses and coughs. It's very unfair that the little children don't seem to get ill themselves, but like to hold my hands and sneeze in my face and pass on all their germs to me. And make me yell at them, ruining my voice forever. (That's how it feels, I haven't spoken normally for about a month. I sound like Gollum.)

Anyway, it hasn't all been miserable, in fact I've fitted quite a lot in, including a fun-packed visit from Laura which was fabulous, a barbecue and trip to Valle de los Caidos, lots of Christmas-themed lessons, and dressing up as an elf for one of my jobs' kids' Christmas Party. I can only hope against all probability that those photos never end up on the big TV they've just set up in reception for 'advertising' purposes...

I'll probably, maybe, write about these things at some point. Right now I'm sitting in my nice clean room, pretty much packed, and with 2 hours before I have to leave for the airport. All I need to do is have lunch, and- I've just spotted my biscuit jar which is about a third full... ... They'll go soft if I leave them till the 8th of January. Better get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment